Most Important Checklist
The below questions I quoted from
I’m just trying to answer it out ‘LOUD’ in italic
1. Have I made certain that those I love feel loved?
I think I have.. 🙂
2. Have I done something today that improved the world?
Imparted knowledge to the team so that they can perform better.. More productive world?
3. Have I conditioned my body to be more strong flexible and resilient?
Started to walk up the stairs this month
4. Have I reviewed and honed my plans for the future?
Yep. Building my knowledge and skill gear towards that..
5. Have I acted in private with the same integrity I exhibit in public?
6. Have I avoided unkind words and deeds?
7. Have I accomplished something worthwhile?
Indeed. Drive the projects closer to the milestones.
8. Have I helped someone less fortunate?
Not yet today. Plan to..
9. Have I collected some wonderful memories?
Oh yes.. Beautiful smile of my 2 year old.
10. Have I felt grateful for the incredible gift of being alive?
Praise the God. I have been very much blessed.